Red Arrow Entertainment Group
Launched in January 2010 as a ProSiebenSat.1 Group company, Red Arrow Entertainment Group's portfolio includes: 13 TV production companies across 6 countries; global distribution house, Red Arrow International; Los Angeles based digital media company Ripple Entertainment and multi-channel network Collective Digital Studio (CDS); and creative partnerships and joint ventures with STV, Sync Media and The Imaginarium Studios.
Red Arrow is a top-tier global production and distribution group with:
- outstanding broadcaster relationships across the world’s largest markets including NBC, ABC, The CW, Discovery, VH1, BBC, Sky, ITV, Channel 4, ARD, ZDF
- a diverse slate of new and returning shows with stellar on-air performance incl. The Taste, Married At First Sight, Betty White’s Off Their Rockers, My Man Can, Still Standing, A League of Their Own, Restless, Mob Wives, Say Yes To The Dress
- superior creative talent, with extensive experience in broadcasting, producing, commissioning and development
- best-in-class sales execution track record, with programming sold to 180+ countries, offices in Munich, LA & Hong Kong, and more than 500 titles in our catalogue incl. star studded drama & entertainment shows (with Jean Reno, Betty White, Nigella Lawson, Anthony Bourdain, Steven van Zandt, Dame Judi Dench and Dustin Hoffman, amongst others)
- multi platform creative partnerships