Red Arrow Entertainment Group
Launched in January 2010, Red Arrow Entertainment Group is comprised of 16 production companies across 7 countries, alongside global distributor Red Arrow International.
The Group’s significant production output includes scripted, non-scripted and factual television programs; feature films; and digital content for an array of global networks and platforms.
In addition, the Group has creative partnerships and joint ventures with Studio71, STV Productions, The Imaginarium Studios and Sync Media.
Red Arrow Entertainment Group is part of ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE, one of Europe's leading media groups.
Red Arrow is a top-tier global production and distribution group with:
- outstanding broadcaster relationships across the world’s largest markets including NBC, ABC, The CW, Discovery, VH1, BBC, Sky, ITV, Channel 4, ARD and ZDF
- a diverse slate of new and returning shows with stellar on-air performances including The Taste, Married At First Sight, Betty White’s Off Their Rockers, Bosch, My Man Can, Still Standing, A League of Their Own, Roald Dahl's Esio Trot, Booze Traveler, Building Alaska, Mob Wives, Fence Off! and Say Yes To The Dress
- superior creative talent, with extensive experience in broadcasting, producing, commissioning and development
- best-in-class international distribution, with programming sold to 200+ countries, offices in Munich, LA and Hong Kong, and more than 800 titles in our catalogue including star-studded drama & entertainment featuring Betty White, Nigella Lawson, Anthony Bourdain, Steven van Zandt, Dame Judi Dench, Dustin Hoffman, Titus Welliver and Stanley Tucci
- multi platform creative partnerships